Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Was Darwin Right After All?

Man, did I have a lot of nightmares last night!  Musta been the fois gras I had, uuumh.  Hey! You wanna get NAKED?  I've got lots to get NAKED about this morning.

I've been asking myself lately, because of the conflict going on between the Israelis and the Gazan Palestinians: "Why did we develop air supremacy if we can't use it?"  Hey Yos, what the heck you talkin' bout?  Think about it.

Why did the West spend trillions of dollars on smart weapons and air supremacy in the first place?  The answer: "To limit our military casualties, #@&*!"  And guess what?  It worked.  But guess what now?  You got it! The West has taken such a high moral ground that the trillions of dollars they spent on these tactical weapons were wasted.  Let me think out loud now for awhile:

Let's see.  What is war?  Duh, it's destroying your enemy, right?  What does that mean?  Duh, people are going to get killed.  Uh, does that mean innocent people as well?  Duh, yeah!  But the question we need to ask ourselves is: "Are these innocent people, really innocent?"  That's a question only a higher power knows the answer to.  But let me continue talking out loud:

If the West wants to go to war; if the West wants to lessen the number of casualties among their soldiers; if the West wants to limit the casualties of its enemies . . . then why the heck do we go to WAR?  Why did we spend trillions of dollars on weapons that we can't use anymore because our people won't stand for the deaths of so-called innocent women and children, let alone one loss of our own soldeirs!!!

Come on.  Look at whom we're fighting.  T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T-S!!!  They have no code of ethics. And, as a Jew, I can say that from a historical perspective.  The birth of Israel, in part, came out of the terrorism that the Irgun perpetrated upon the British.  In targeting tactical British points of interest, innocent civilians were killed.  Don't call me meshumid; I know what I'm saying and the NAKED TRUTH sometimes hurts.  I'm willing to look at myself in the mirror.  Are YOU? So, what does all this talking out loud mean.  It means that the West and Israel have forgotten the basics of winning a war.  And the basics of war equate to killing, yes killing, as many of the enemy as possible even if it means innocent civilian casualties are included among them. Radical Muslims don't worry about this code of behavior, and they pray to Allah every day that we remain faithful to this, our new code of behavior.  And we do, praise be unto Allah, I guess we will all be saying one day.  And, believe it or not, I believe it is good that we do.  Because that is what makes us different from the radicals of every religion, not just Islam!  But we cannot follow this new code to the point that we wind up losing the battle to radicalism.

The way to stop this radicalism is to use overwhelming force.  Yes, not some, but many innocent civilians are going to be included in the casualties.  But if we keep delaying the inevitable, millions upon millions of innocent civilians will perish because we are too weak to act now.

So, again I ask: "Why did we spend trillions of dollars for air supremacy when we are not allowed to use it effectively?"  

The answer: Because we have become the weaker of the species; therefore, we are doomed to extinction! Darwin was right after all.

What is my message?  IF WE AREN'T GOING USE OUR WEAPONS, THEN WHY DO WE GO TO WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE?????  DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ANY OF YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment