Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rick Sanchez' Facebook Wall

I'm so NAKED that I'm worn to the bone.

I'm trying to make a difference in the Middle East.  But not one person on Rick Sanchez' wall wants to help.  They want revenge, not peace. So. Here's what I've done today to work toward a real peace, which means Syria is the key to everything:

Contacted the following:
The Obama Transition Team;
Secretary of State select Hillary Clinton;
Former President Bill Clinton;
Former President Jimmy Carter;
Senator Diane Feinstein;
Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack;
The Republic of France Embassy in Washington, D.C.;
The Arab Republic of Egypt Embassy in Washington, D.C.;
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Embassy in Washington, D.C.

I am not contacting the White House, Israeli or Syrian Embassies for reasons that should be clear to even the uninitiated.  I'm tired and now I must rest.

Peace everybody.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment