Friday, January 9, 2009

Syria Is The Key

I'm not getting NAKED today.

But I'm seeing things in the press that support my call for the United States and European Union to force a peace between Israel and Syria.  There was a report today by Bilal Saab, a Syria expert at the Brookings Institute, that confirmed my intuitions.

My thoughts out loud today are this: "If the powers of the West do not force a peace between Israel and Syria, then the West really doesn't want peace between Israel and her Arab cousins."

I am starting to see on blog-sites this mantra rising.  Average people around the world are starting to realize that these Western Powers have had the "power" to force a peace, but have never used their "arsenal" to make it happen.  And, these average people around the world are starting to question this and wonder what is the real reason why there is no peace in the Middle East. They're starting to say, "Maybe the West wants conflict between the Jews and Arabs so they can insert themselves and control their destiny."  They haven't used the word "oil" yet, but I can just imagine what is on their minds about that.

So, think about it.  Pray about it, if that is your inclination.  But do something about it, even if you don't agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment